Tuesday, August 11, 2009

school hath begun

Yup school is in full swing here. They do start in the middle of august..i am just so used to the day after labor day. Oh well. Kim goes back to her teaching job on Friday. I am now officially unemployed in my field. An unemployed teacher sounds like an oxymoron. I have begun to think about relocating my 401k that is doing absolutely nothing for me.n By relocating it-i am thinking of my personal checking account. It may become a must do especially since I am not even bringing in a dollar in wages. This is really crappy. I know we have a joint account with over 5,000...but that is not money to waste. We need to have dual income especially so I can pay off some of the outstanding bills I have. I am also not shopping or buying ANYTHING.
EBay is beginning to sound better I am getting ready to set up my pay pal account with them so I can sell items on eBay. I know if I put my mind to this it will be worthwhile. It is just getting the motivation to start! GRRR! I know when i start I will have no problem continuing. With me it is the procrastination to start something new.
I did go into "town" and register my car. $168 later. It is registered and legal and all that. I also bought T-shirts for the watermelon festival occurring this weekend. Mom and Dad wanted shirts so i bought them shirts as well. I even bought Emily one.
Time to move the boxes that I brought in from the garage. I am going to put all the books etc away then take the boxes apart. I do need to call to have the "trash" from the move picked up. The movers will come and remove the boxes. That is a good thing. There are sooo many and they take up so much space in the front hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment