hard to believe it is again Friday. Where has the week gone? I uploaded things on to half.com yesterday. I am going to put more books there and put some things on the ebay site. I also have things to put onto Craigs list to sell. It is just time consuming.
i of course still do not have a "real" job. I sent out my volunteer applications yesterday. I hope there is a paying position! I am still checking and applying on the alabama job site. I applied for a few more positions on the site yesterday morning. I am going to do my follow up call/visit next week. Monday will be the drive around time....
While I am driving around the florence area, I figure I will also go and find the shull in florence. I feel the need to find it before the holidays. I am feeling more spiritual and want to reconnect. I may also make some more connections for possible paying jobs. Sometimes reconnecting helps to bring focus to life.
Don and I have been talking about what may happen with his job-he may lose it because the colbert plant is rumoring shutting down. when? why? he won't know any answers until the beg. of next year and here it is only august. we need to really sell the house in VA. Right now that is holding us to a second mortgage.
i spoke with the broker and she was looking into how often the house was looked at (inside) and how many hits it had on the Internet. I also spoke with faith who is back on the listing as the realtor. We are going to give cent.21 about 2-4 weeks to get an offer on the house. then we are going to have to either find a new agent. If the house is not sold by October we will need to rent the house to cover the mortgage. I hope the house sells before and we will not have to rent.
the house mortgages, outstanding bills, loans etc are causing don to be a bit depressed. i am there with him. if his job is gone-we are going to have to declare bankruptcy. That is scarey to just think about it.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment