Today was/is the day of phone calls. Call the real estate agents. Call HR @ NNPS about my retirement fund. Call Cheri at Cartus. Fax the claim forms (yet another way to use the phone) I am holding off calling Joy at Lincoln Retirement Services. Don't want to touch my money just yet...
I did finish the kneeling bench AND completed one valance. Now it is time to fax and continue with the valances. I do feel good about these things.
Don threw at me this morning talk of closing this plant down. Here we go with me being an anxiety mess. I have to sell things to pay off my bills. I can't purchase anything until we know where we stand with this and the other house. AND if he OR I have a real job. he thinks nothing of it-"I can go back to truck driving" Yeah-that was years ago. Now we have two houses and need to sell one! I really need to focus on getting things on eBay this week.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment