Saturday, August 8, 2009

another saturday afternoon....

Here it is another weekend at our home. We of course like many, have a list of things to do. We first went to Lowe's to get the necessary tools-faucet for tub and spigot to replace the one there. That way we can have FULL water pressure during a shower.
This is what Don did prior to fixing the tub....of course it meant driving to the local "fix-it" place for plaster and a "nipple" to extent the piping. Now we need to get 6 new tiles to cover the paster.

This is what I call Beeeeutiful wall paper. This is what is below the wall paper in the office. This crap is so hard to get off the walls. It is like it was painted on the wall. I do figure that it has been on the wall for over 30 years and a strong glue was used. Then they put the new wallpaper over it. Of course not taking the old off the wall.

This little green guy was trying to hide in the elephant leaf. Duh-the leaf is red and he is green hence the picture.


After the lowe's experience it was off to wal-mart. I only had to pick up a few things. I am so amazed that you cannot find FRESH fish here. I had to purchase frozen flounder fillets. I am already missing my fresh seafood. The one type you can find here by the bussells is cat fish. I am not a cat fish person. I don't really care for it at all.
We are heading to the drive in tonight. Going to see G-Force and the new GI Joe movie. It has been so long since I have been to the drive in! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment