Friday, March 5, 2010

It is FRIDAY

There have been some signs of spring appearing slowly. Hopefuly the weekend will bring warmer weather. It is being forecast to be warmer. That mean it is time to sow the seeds for our garden. We need to set up the garden too. It is time to get ready to save some money on veggies!!
THis is called procrastination. I have a paper due and I have noooo desire to begin the research on it.
Just great simply marvelous. All this time and no desire to work on the important things to do. After PT I am going to work out and pick up yarn for a project I want to enter into a knitting contest. It is for a "shawl" I am going to create a "shawl" with cables. I want to make it for don. THen if i like it i willmake a few more to sell. I am also putting the mini christmas stockings on the site for sale also.

No comments:

Post a Comment