Today is Tuesday, another day with out a job. I have decided to move on with the job thing. I have continued to apply on line with AL schools. I am also looking at Monster.com and have registered there as well.
I figure, I will continue to work on the business masters and try for business positions. I hope to have something before Don calls it quits at TVA. I know he is frustrated and does not want to continue to work for someone. He has been working on starting his internet business and getting it up and running. I know it is hard for him. He did not really want to go back to work when he retired from the navy.
I need to focus on finishing my final paper for the first masters class. I will finish this note and continue to work on that. I have to turn in the final copy this evening. I want to have a bit of time to reread what I wrote. I also have to do a final focus paper on why I chose a certain paper for my personal file.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment