Here it is only a few days away from the startof work for "new" teachers. I have applied for positions here from the start of March and I am still waiting for a job an interview or even a letter stating someone else was hired. Is it my northern schooling? my accent? not graduating from a college here? It was not a problem in VA to find a job. There were moments that i was worried-but I was hired with in weeks of moving and interviewing. I think I have applied for over 200 positions! This is highly frustrating and depressing.
Don has been here since April and finds nothing wrong with the wait. He andI agree that I need to start looking around at other options. I have been looking into museums and some retail options. I am setting to contact various museums in the next week. That way I can contact the directors prior to mailing out resume' and letttes of interest. I don't mind volunteering as an alternative but I don't want someone paying my debts. I feel that is my responsibility. Kim keeps telling me we are married and we share. I just have issues with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment