Thursday, May 20, 2010

Not an interview for me

I check my email like any other American who is obsessive and addicted to the Internet. There low and behold are 2 emails from the Alabama teacher job search site. Whoo who! the first one I read: Call by this time and date to set up an interview for the following positions. I call. Then asked my name, of course I give it. Then here is the best part: Oh, you received the email as a mistake. I ask, How did this occur? Oh we clicked on the wrong name. Followed by "click". So now here I am without a job interview and no explanation. Now that is depressing, upsetting and pisses me off. I don't know what is better, to have the interview and not get the job or just not having the information regarding the interview.

I have actually been trying to get to the gym. I have gone twice this week. I want to go tomorrow as well, but it depends on if Don is working or not. He needs to take a day of to register the RV in AL as well as do a few other things around the house. I was hoping he was going to take yesterday off so we could have had lunch at the park. Wilson park does music in the park every Wednesday from 11-1. I hope he takes a Wednesday off this summer so we can do lunch and enjoy music together.

It is so wonderful to be able to hang laundry outside in the sunshine. I did laundry today and then it began to cloud over as I am hanging it on the line. Oh well-bring it to the porch and put it on the drying rack. It still has not begun to rain, but it is dark out. I do know when it begins to rain-the frogs will start croaking. I wish I could post an example of their loud volume.

I sent the application to HR for fostering children. I hope they contact us soon. I think that will give me purpose and I won't have to open a child care/babysitting service. I know we have classes to take as well as CPR and first aide but that is part of the process. I just think I need a purpose that involves children and since it looks like I am not going to give birth to one at any time-this would be a great way to give to the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment