Today I went into Huntsville. I am not going to say how come, but I will say I brought all kinds of paper with me with details I need to fill out forms with. I do not want to jinx anything for employment so I am not saying anything.
I put some dirt into the garden today. Don put some in as well. He does not think we have enough dirt (in our pile) I think we do. We are just going to have to fill it to find out. I aim to put more wheel barrel fulls in tomorrow after I go to PT and the gym.
The weather people say we are going to get these BIG storms moving in this weekend. I want to get as much dirt/soil in before the rain. THat way the rain can help to flatten and move the soil to the various areas.
I am beginning to regret this course of study. It is more work than i thought and most of it does not pertain to anything I have ever done in the past. I just hope it helps me get a job. that is the big thing right now.
I had my anxiety moment-a bit more than a moment....all the what ifs
what if...
I don't get a job
the money in the savings account runs out
there is not a guarenteed income for me
i don't have any money
i can't pay the bills i need to pay
i know i am married and it is team work. but i don't think don needs to worry about my debt before we got married. i am hoping to bring in money from the web sites.
Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment