Thursday, November 12, 2009

Been a LOOONG time

I have not written in quite a while and i feel guilty and overwhelmed by all that has happened in the past few months.
My lap top died-then i killed another lap top then don's lap top had issues. I finally am able to use a lap top without feeling guilty or the fear or it no longer working. My lap top had a warranty still in effect so I did the right thing and sent it back to the manufacturer.
Now i have been selling some things on eBay. So far I have made almost $700 from selling a few things on the Internet. I hope to make more money by selling a few other things. Don and I are talking about starting an Internet store through eBay.
The latest news:
I had an interview last week. It may take almost a month to know if I have the job or not. The interview was with Franklin County for a position to teach reading with "delinquents" the at risk population. A this time, I would be happy to have any type of job that brings a pay check
I had a colonoscopy today. There were polyps to be removed-benign! yeah But I have to go back for another one in 5 years. Don does not have to have one for 10 years.
Bandit has a yeast infection on his paws-it took moving to AL to find this out considering the VA vet told me that the redness and chewing was due to nerves...
Found a great pet sitter. No one will ever replace Bobbi, but Sue like the dogs and of course they like her. The test will be while we are away for Turkey day. Of course I am leaving a more detailed take of their day than necessary-but the more info the better she will be with the animals and the better I will feel leaving her with them.
I have begun to remove wallpaper from almost every wall int he house where there is wall paper. I have some pictures to post because the wall paper is laughable... it is really bad. There are 2-3 layers in some places. In order to paint, I need to take as much down as possible, then prime the walls and THEN paint. I need to do the trim prior to painting the walls. I think in the hall I would like to do a strip above the chair rail and solid below using the alternate color in the decorative squares. The top strips would be the same color-but one would be matte and the other would be glossy. So the bottom would have the matte on the wall and the glossy in the square...I may change the bottom idea to using a totally different color-i have given it thought but I am still not sure.
I have con't to go to gym and workout-but I am becoming a bit depressed about not going to work instead.
Dad fell into the grandfather clock. He nearly cut his jugular when he fell- but instead cut his head and arm. THe clock needs new glass and some work on the wood. They are done with the clock at their house and having us take it with us when we come for turkey. Mom also has a box (I think it must be a room by now) of things for us to take with us.
So much more has happened in the past few months-but there is no way to put it all on paper (computer).

No comments:

Post a Comment