WOW! It is June already. I have been here almost a whole year. And yet, i still am unemployed and we are still living with boxes. It is time to prioritize. I think being here a year, I should already have that under control, but yet I don't.
I know that getting a job is not easy and I accept that. I need to take care of the box dilemma. Hitting one room at a time and get rid of the "crap". To Don it may not be crap, but if we have not seen, used, missed in the full year plus, it is time to get rid of the junk. I was told to put the ventriloquist dummies on line for sale. That will happen this week hopefully. I just have to get pictures and get them uploaded.
We are going to be travelling in less than a month. I have to also get ahead for class, we are traveling the last week. I also need to get the dog food onto the RV, along with clothing and people food. I think I am going to pick something "alabama" for both Linda and Dianna. Linda will be meeting us at Dianna's house. So it would be nice. I think it is going to be something edible for D and something that can fly for Linda.
I don't know how I feel about this whole trip thing. I guess it is my anxiety staying in the back of my brain. that is something I have always had...the unknown. I figure that this is a trip to get the truck and visit. i don't for see spending too much money cause there is none to spend and I don't have any extra-at least until January when the yearly check comes in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment